The Minnesota Farm Bureau Foundation annually awards four $500 scholarships at the Annual Meeting in November.
Who is eligible?
- Any person who is a Farm Bureau member or qualifies under their family's membership.
- Those enrolled in an accredited school and is going into their junior or senior year of college, last year of area vocational technical institute or graduate work.
- Those enrolled in agriculture, conservation or forestry.
How they are awarded?
- Based on scholarship, leadership and agricultural interest.
- Creative essay, limited to no more than 500 words, describing the applicant’s interest in agriculture, conservation or forestry related field.
Applications are due September 30.