Highlighting Minnesota Agriculture
Agriculture reaches everyone.
When everyone has an understanding of agriculture and its impact, we can all work together to secure its future. Minnesota Farm Bureau leads the way in connecting farmers to consumers to start conversations and build relationships.
Through programs such as farm safety, community wellness, food awareness, and the Minnesota State Fair, our members and county Farm Bureaus promote agriculture education and engagement opportunities across the state. We also offer resources for our members and honor their years of farming with special programming.
By the numbers:
- In 2023, counties gave back more than $15,000, provided hundreds of pounds of food and other supplies, and volunteered hours to organizations in their communities, addressing the most critical food insecurity needs in their areas
- Throughout the course of the 2023 Minnesota State Fair, over 10,000 people visited our booth
- Volunteers reached over 2,000 students through Agriculture in the Classroom-type events
- More than 18,000 people attended Breakfast on the Farm events across the state
- Over 300 safety kits were distributed to farmers throughout the harvest season
- Our county and regional Farm Bureaus were active, with 70 hosting a display during their county fair, and 52 hosting an ag awareness event
- Over 300 media interviews were given by our leadership, board and members across the state