Farmers to Washington, D.C.
Take agriculture's message to our Nation's Capitol and share your stories with policy decision makers through the Farmers to D.C. program.
- American Farm Bureau Federation (AFBF) key legislative issues briefing
- Visits with the Minnesota Congressional delegation and government officials
- Meeting with federal agencies
- Conversations with other policy influencers
- Enjoy the historic sights of Washington D.C.
- September 12-15
Registration is now open for the September trip, and will close on July 13. Visit the registration page for more details, including costs.
For more information, contact Director of Public Policy Amber Glaeser.