What is The Herd?
The Herd is for members ages 18-23 who enjoy social media and want to share their love of agriculture with the world. Members gain valuable skills in agriculture communication by learning from industry professionals and through hands-on experiences. Herd members are selected in the spring and participate in the program for one year.
What will you do as a member of The Herd?
Each Herd member will set goals and will receive prizes for reaching milestones. Herd members will write articles, post on social media, and attend events and trainings.
Am I a good fit for The Herd?
The ideal Herd member is:
- Passionate about the future of agriculture
- Has experience with social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram
- Can express their love for agriculture with photos, videos and creative writing
- Enjoys networking, learning and working with like-minded individuals
- Wants to explore all aspects of agricultural communications
How do I apply?
Submit your application using this link.
Questions? Contact Leadership Coordinator Rachael Peterson, email@example.com.
Applications are due May 15.